Born in 1987 in Annecy, France, I interest was drawn toward Art, Science, and Architecture after discovering “The Notebooks” by Leonardo da Vinci.
Overtime, thanks to a growing curiosity during my travels, and my personal experiences, my vocation to be an architect became more and more obvious to me.
After studying Architecture at an individual scale through space design, I am currently spreading this study at a wider scale, societies, by pursuing my education at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture in Grenoble, France.
• École Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble
- Habilitation à la maîtrise d'oeuvre (HMONP)
- Diplôme d'Etat d'architecte
- Diplôme d’étude en architecture
• École Supérieure d'Arts Appliqués Bellecour (Lyon)
- BTS Design d'Espace
- Bac Arts Appliqués
“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”